International Cancer Research Partnership (ICRP) maintains the only source of information about current and past grants in cancer research, from organisations all over the world. Regular updates to the database ensure that you have timely information about what is being funded now. As a member you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Access to senior representatives from an active, international network of cancer research funding organisations.
- Ability to share data/information on research evaluation and outputs.
- Access to the online research portfolio on the ICRP website, providing a cost-effective way to display your current and ongoing cancer research data on an internationally recognized website.
- Unrestricted use of partner-only analytical tools to conduct (pooled) data analyses to identify areas of strengths and gaps in cancer research, avoiding duplication and enhancing your ability to fund strategically.
- Access to a forum for identifying scientific areas for multidisciplinary research and collaborations.
Each member organisation of the ICRP provides support for the costs of maintaining the partnership. ICRP member organisations vary considerably in their overall size and in the size of their research portfolios. Annual membership costs are tiered according to the size of the organisation and vary from $500 to $25,000 per annum. Please see our Membership Guide (PDF - 2 MB) for more information.
About the Database
The ICRP grants portfolio database contains information on 73,098 grants, totalling about $16,016,740,304 in cancer research from 97 organisations. Data are coded using the Common Scientific Outline, or CSO, a classification system organized into seven broad areas of scientific interest in cancer research. For detailed information on the CSO, please visit our Common Scientific Outline page. The ICRP database was last updated in September 2015.
To apply for membership in the ICRP, please download the Membership Guide (PDF - 1.74 MB) and submit the Membership Application. For an informal discussion, or for further information, please contact the Operations Manager.